Online Business Programs Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition Rates for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
The Online Admissions Team is here to help you find the best possible solutions to financing your education. The programs’ current costs are listed below and are subject to change annually.
|Online MBA Tuition||2022-2023 Academic Year|
|Cost Per Unit||$1,234|
|Online MSBA Tuition||2022-2023 Academic Year|
|Cost Per Unit||$1,358|
|Online MS in Marketing Tuition||2022-2023 Academic Year|
|Cost Per Unit||$1,146|
|Online MS in Finance and Analytics Tuition||2022-2023 Academic Year|
|Cost Per Unit||$1,358|
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Earn your master’s degree online with Santa Clara University. Our online programs through the Leavey School of Business offer you the best of our traditional on-campus programs with unparalleled flexibility. Get inspired and join in SCU’s legacy of ethics and innovation no matter where you live and work.
Complete the form to download a program brochure and get information on the program structure, curriculum, benefits and application requirements.
Santa Clara is proud to work with accepted students on identifying opportunities for financial aid. Scholarship, loan, and financing opportunities may be available through private or public third-party organizations, as well as individual employers and military or government organizations.
The University Financial Aid Office can help in locating and applying for these types of aid. You may contact the staff in the Patricia A. and Stephen C. Schott Admission and Enrollment Services Building by calling (408) 551-1000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you plan to apply for federal student loans, please file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit all required documentation in a timely manner to allow Santa Clara ample time to process your financial aid package. We recommend filing as soon as possible after January 1 of the calendar year in which you wish to enroll. The Santa Clara FAFSA school code is 001326.
Financial Aid Q&A Video
Watch our Q&A video with Santa Clara’s Senior Financial Aid Compliance Specialist and our Admissions Advisor for detailed information about financial aid deadlines, billing dates, and loan and payment options, as well as answers to questions such as, “Can I determine if I’ll be approved for loans before I apply?”
The following scholarship offers are available exclusively to or are of particular relevance for our Online MBA students. Contact an Admissions Advisor for more information on these and other scholarship opportunities:
Exclusive Online MBA Scholarships: Up to $5,000
The Leavey School of Business is proud to offer merit-based scholarships of up to $5,000 to exceptional applicants to the Online MBA program. Scholarship funds will be awarded to recipients after their acceptance into the program. A scholarship application is not required. Contact an Admissions Advisor for more information.
Online MBA Referral Scholarship
We believe that current Leavey School of Business Online MBA students are well-positioned to identify the next leaders in Silicon Valley who would benefit from the Online MBA program. Our Online MBA Referral Scholarship gives our current students an opportunity to make a positive impact on the future of Bronco Nation.
How It Works:
In the first quarter of the referred student's enrollment in the Online MBA program, the referred student AND the referring current student will each receive a $1,000 scholarship.
1. Referrals must be submitted prior to the prospective student's submission of an application to the Online MBA program. Referrals are not valid for students who have already submitted applications, received admission offers, or are currently enrolled in the program.
2. Scholarships will only be distributed if the referred student is admitted to the program and chooses to attend SCU.
3. Current students must be in good academic standing with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA and scholarship recipients must be enrolled in at least 6 units in the Online MBA program.
Online MBA GMAT Test Bonus
We encourage prospective students to set aside time to prepare for the GMAT because the same skills that lead to success on the exam will be useful when they begin their Online MBA coursework. Due to the costs involved with preparing for the GMAT, students who are admitted to the Online MBA program and submit a GMAT score will receive a $500 scholarship.
Additional merit scholarships are also available for applicants with strong scores. No additional application is required.
How It Works: The Online MBA GMAT Test Bonus will be distributed in the first quarter of the recipient's enrollment in the Online MBA program.
This award is valid for new Online MBA students only. To receive the scholarship, you must be enrolled in at least 6 units in the Online MBA program.
Veteran and Military Educational Benefits
For information about educational benefits for veterans and military service members, please contact coordinator Laura Moreno by calling (408) 554-7831 or by email at email@example.com.
For additional information, please visit Santa Clara University's Veterans Support Services Resources for Interested Students.
Leavey by the Numbers
(The Princeton Review)2
(US News & World Report)3
Average mid-career salary for Leavey graduates7
- Retrieved on November 8, 2021, from poetsandquants.com/2021/11/08/best-online-mba-2022/
- Retrieved on December 15, 2021, from princetonreview.com/business-school-rankings?rankings=top-50-online-mba-programs
- Retrieved on January 25, 2022, from usnews.com/education/online-education/mba/online-finance-rankings
- Retrieved on May 17, 2021, from fortuneeducation.com/education/business/mba/rankings/best-online-mba-programs
- Retrieved on May 24, 2018, from poetsandquantsforundergrads.com/2017/04/27/top-feeder-schools-silicon-valley
- Retrieved on May 17, 2021, from usnews.com/best-colleges/santa-clara-1326/overall-rankings
- Retrieved on May 24, 2018, from poetsandquants.com/2018/01/29/the-highest-paid-mba-alumni