GMAT/GRE Waiver for the Online Business Programs
Santa Clara University is proud to offer GMAT/GRE waivers to qualified applicants to the online business programs. GMAT and GRE scores are commonly used to predict whether students are prepared for rigorous graduate-level coursework, particularly the quantitative work they will encounter throughout the program.
However, at the Leavey School of Business, we understand that on-the-job experience and a proven dedication to high standards of study may be enough to qualify prospective students for admission into the online business programs. Therefore, candidates are eligible to be considered for a GMAT or GRE waiver based on their previous education and work background.
We encourage students to consult with an Admissions Advisor to discuss their qualifications. Contact an Admissions Advisor at 844-554-2425 or email@example.com for more information.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Earn your master’s degree online with Santa Clara University. Our online programs through the Leavey School of Business offer you the best of our traditional on-campus programs with unparalleled flexibility. Get inspired and join in SCU’s legacy of ethics and innovation no matter where you live and work.
Complete the form to download a program brochure and get information on the program structure, curriculum, benefits and application requirements.
Leavey by the Numbers
(The Princeton Review)2
(US News & World Report)3
Average mid-career salary for Leavey graduates7
- Retrieved on November 8, 2021, from poetsandquants.com/2021/11/08/best-online-mba-2022/
- Retrieved on December 15, 2021, from princetonreview.com/business-school-rankings?rankings=top-50-online-mba-programs
- Retrieved on January 25, 2022, from usnews.com/education/online-education/mba/online-finance-rankings
- Retrieved on May 17, 2021, from fortuneeducation.com/education/business/mba/rankings/best-online-mba-programs
- Retrieved on May 24, 2018, from poetsandquantsforundergrads.com/2017/04/27/top-feeder-schools-silicon-valley
- Retrieved on May 17, 2021, from usnews.com/best-colleges/santa-clara-1326/overall-rankings
- Retrieved on May 24, 2018, from poetsandquants.com/2018/01/29/the-highest-paid-mba-alumni