GMAT/GRE Waiver for the Online MBA
Santa Clara University is proud to offer GMAT/GRE waivers to qualified applicants to the Online MBA program. GMAT and GRE scores are commonly used to predict whether students are prepared for rigorous graduate-level coursework, particularly the quantitative work they will encounter throughout the program.
However, at the Leavey School of Business, we understand that on-the-job experience and a proven dedication to high standards of study may be enough to qualify prospective students for admission into the Online MBA. Therefore, candidates are eligible to be considered for a GMAT or GRE waiver based on their previous education and work background.
We encourage students to consult with an Admissions Advisor to discuss their qualifications. Contact an Admissions Advisor at 844-554-2425 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Leavey by the Numbers
Average mid-career salary for Leavey graduates5
1. Retrieved on November 19, 2019, from princetonreview.com/business/santa-clara-university-leavey-school-business-1011073
2. Retrieved on January 8, 2021, from princetonreview.com/business/santa-clara-university-leavey-school-business-1011073
3. Retrieved on October 2, 2019, from usnews.com/best-colleges/santa-clara-1326/overall-rankings
4. Retrieved on May 24, 2018, from poetsandquantsforundergrads.com/2017/04/27/top-feeder-schools-silicon-valley
5. Retrieved on April 22, 2020, from usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-business-schools/santa-clara-university-leavey-01027
6. Retrieved on May 24, 2018, from poetsandquants.com/2018/01/29/the-highest-paid-mba-alumni