The University for Elite Talent, in the Heart of Silicon Valley
First Impressions From Your Future Alumni Network
Gabe Limon, '19, Online MBA
Collaborating with his cohort peers to explore coursework and complete group projects has helped Gabe get the most he can out of the Silicon Valley Online MBA program, and it has inspired him to rethink the power of positive risks for his future. Learn more >>
Jennifer Nguyen, '19, Online MBA
The professional diversity present in her cohort has given Jennifer unique perspectives on every course in the Online MBA program. Plus, she has immediately capitalized on the vast Santa Clara alumni network that is deeply rooted in Silicon Valley. Learn more >>
Harold Tran, '20, Online MBA
After serving his community as an EMT, Harold chose to focus on becoming a well-rounded leader who could organize others to solve greater humanitarian problems, and he found a network of support who could help him do precisely that at Santa Clara. Learn more >>
Get Your Program Brochure
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Earn your master’s degree online from Santa Clara University. Our online programs through the Leavey School of Business offer you the best of our traditional on-campus programs with unparalleled flexibility. Get inspired and join in SCU’s legacy of ethics and innovation, no matter where you live and work.
Complete the form to download a program brochure and get information on the program structure, curriculum, benefits, and application requirements.
Alumni of Santa Clara University and the Leavey School of Business have achieved a wide variety of acclaim. Their work has inspired others and pushed the boundaries of possible.
A few of our notable LSB alumni include:1
- Rebecca Jacoby MBA '95, chief information officer, Cisco
- Peter Oppenheimer MBA '87, former senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), Apple
- George Reyes MBA '79, former senior vice president and CFO, Google
- Steve Sordello '92, MBA '01, chief financial officer, LinkedIn
- Rebecca Guerra '73, MBA '78, former vice president of human resources, Infoblox; former vice president of human resources, Extreme Networks, Adobe & eBay
- Robert J. Finocchio Jr. '73, former president, 3COM; former CEO, president and chairman, IBM Informix
- Betsy Rafael '83, former vice president and corporate controller, Apple; former vice president, controller, chief accounting officer, Cisco
- Kevin Yeaman '88, president and CEO, Dolby
A few of our notable SCU alumni include:
- David Drummond '85, senior vice president and chief legal officer, Google
- Margaret (Peggy) Bradshaw '72, executive vice president, Bridge Bank; former executive vice president, Comerica Bank
- Jack Lazar '87, former CFO, GoPro
- Mary Bitterman '66, Ph.D., president and trustee, Bernard Osher Foundation; former CEO, KQED Broadcasting
Meet more of our business school alumni!
Double Bronco is definitely a special status. To me, it truly means anything is possible.
Interested in Our Online MBA?
1. Retrieved on May 26, 2017, from scu.edu/alumni/about/notable/business-and-engineering/